I read in the New York Post today about one of the Chilean miners who was rescued. Fifty year old, Yonni Barrios, had been cheating on his wife of 28 years. Apparently his wife and mistress did not know about each other until the miners became trapped. They each came to the sight to set vigils for Yonni. They then realized that they were setting vigils for the same person. Then when Yonni learned of his awaiting rescue, he asked both is wife and his mistress to be there when he emerged. His wife did not show up. She said she was happy that he was safe, but she had too much "decency" to be there with his mistress. Reportedly, Yonni wanted his wife and mistress to be friends.
I can't believe how bold this man is! He seriously thinks his wife will want to be friends with the woman he is cheating on her with?!? What would you do if you were in the wife's position? What would be your first reaction? I think I would have wanted to meet him there when he surfaced only to push him back into that hole! People never cease to amaze me.
No comments:
Post a Comment